DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
We are pleased that you have visited this website. Data privacy and data security for our customers and users have a high priority at our company. In this Data Privacy Notice we shall explain to you what information will be collected whilst you visit and use this web-site, and how this information will be processed and used.
"We" refers to stylefruits GmbH, Sonnenstraße 31, 80331 Munich, which is at the same time the "data controller" for the collection, processing and use of personal data as defined by the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz ("BDSG") [German Federal Data Protection Act] and the "service provider" as defined by the Telemediengesetzes ("TMG") [Telemedia Act] ist. Full details relating to our company (including information on how to contact us directly) can be found on the Legal Notice on this website.
- We take the protection of users' and customers' personal data very seriously and ob-serve the applicable provisions of data protection law. We shall collect, process and use your personal data only if a statutory provision permits us to do so, or you have declared your consent. This shall also apply in the event that personal data is pro-cessed or used for advertising or marketing purposes.
- Moreover, we may also collect on this website information that, in itself, does not al-low us to trace this information directly back to you. In certain cases, particularly if combined with other data, this information may nevertheless be deemed to be "personal data" as defined by data protection law. Furthermore, we may also collect on this website information that does not enable us to directly or indirectly identify you, e.g. in cases where information is put together concerning all users of this website.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
You can access this website without directly giving personal data (such as your name, postal address or email address). In this case too, we shall collect and store certain information enabling you to access our website. Moreover, we use certain analysis methods on this website:
2.1 Log filesWhen you visit our websites, our Internet server will automatically record the domain name or IP address of the enquiring computer, as well as the date of access, the client's file enquiry (file name and URL), the HTTP reply code, the website from which you are visiting us, as well as the number of bytes transferred in the course of the connection. We shall use this data to analyse the use of our website and improve the services that we offer. For this purpose, we shall replace the IP address with an ID. You may object to the storage of your data by, for example, sending an email to email@example.com.
- For purposes provided for by law, in particular for uncovering misuse and for detecting and eliminating technical faults, we shall store your IP address for a period of seven days.
- 2.2.1 Cookies are small text files that enable the user to be recognised. You then do not need to re-log into this website as a registered user every time you access this website, and we are able to adapt our services on this website to your interests. Users of our website use various browsers and various computers. To make your visit to this website with the technology used by you as pleasant as possible, we shall collect information concerning the browser type used by you (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla or Netscape) and the operating system (e.g. Windows or MacOS), the domain name of your Internet provider as well as the width and height of the browser window, screen resolution and colour depth.
- 2.2.2 In principle, you can also use our services on this website without cookies. Browsers can be set to generally reject cookies. Likewise, you can delete, under your browser settings, cookies already placed. If you do not use cook-ies, this may however lead to you no longer being able to fully use the features of this website.
- 2.2.3 further information on how cookies are used and on how you can deac-tivate cookies, please refer to meine-cookies.org or youronlinechoices.com.
2.2.4 Third-party cookiesWe use the services of several advertising partners who help to make our In-ternet services and websites more interesting for you. Therefore, cookies from partner companies will also be stored on your hard drive when you vis-it our websites. These are temporary/permanent cookies that automatically delete themselves after a pre-set period. For further information, in particular on how to assert your right to object, please refer to Section 5.
2.2.5 Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Normally, the information generated by such cookie concerning the users' use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. As IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, the users' IP address is shortened beforehand by Google in Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to evaluate the users' use of the website, put together reports on website activities and provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. By downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie. The current link is http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- On this website, you have the option of registering to set up a customer account. For this purpose, we shall collect personal data ensuing from the registration form on our website. Mandatory details are marked as such in the registration form; it is not possible to register as a user without providing the mandatory details. You must treat confidentially your access data specified or allocated during registration and not make this data accessible to any unauthorised third party. We cannot accept any liability for misuse of access data, unless we are at fault for such misuse.
- We may demand that data already collected during registration be re-entered (in particular for your identification) and collect further personal data, if you use certain content on our website. The collection of such additional data to be actively entered by you shall be indicated in each case. For this purpose, entry fields, selection fields that can be clicked on and/or similar elements may be provided. Insofar as such additional data is necessary for usage (essential details), these shall be explicitly marked as such.
3.1 Social sign-inAdditionally, you have the option of registering with us through Facebook Connect directly using your Facebook profile.
- For this purpose, you will first of all be redirected to Facebook. You log in there with your user name and password (without of course our obtaining knowledge thereof). If you are already logged on at Facebook, this step will be skipped.
- Facebook will then inform you of what data is transmitted to us (public profile, buddy list, email address and current place of residence). The data sent will be used by us to create your customer account.
- Regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and use of your data by Facebook, and regarding your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the Data Privacy Notices of Facebook.
4. PSEUDONYM INTEREST PROFILES
- Your data arising whilst you use our website will be stored by us in order to enable us to then present to you content, and make you offers, that better match your interests. You may at any time object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. USAGE-BASED ADVERTISING
- Specifically, we incorporate these service providers into our website:
- - Bing – you can find an opt-out option here: https://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out
- - Facebook – you can find an opt-out option here: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- - Google Adwords – you can find an opt-out option here: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/anonymous
- - Optimizely - you can find an opt-out option here: https://www.optimizely.com/opt_out/
6.1 Data collection on third-party websitesVia links on this website you can access third-party websites that are not subject to our control. Please read therefore the Terms and Conditions of Use and data privacy information on these websites to obtain more precise information concerning the col-lection, processing and use of (personal) information on these websites.
6.2 Disclosure, Correction, Deletion and BlockingYou have the right to demand at any time that we provide you with information on your personal data stored and that we correct incorrect data. To do so, please send an email to email@example.com. We shall, even without a request from you, delete or block your personal data, if and insofar as this is necessary for compliance with applicable data protection law.
6.3 Updating, Questions and ContactWe shall regularly review this Data Privacy Notice and adapt it whenever necessary. We shall inform you (e.g. on this website) of significant changes to this Data Privacy Notice.